"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Andrew says: 'It was a small affair with just family and a couple of close friends at our house.
- The only scholarship possible in the Sophomore year was a very small affair.
- They are a very small affair, when all is done.
- My writing group has been talking about putting together a small affair for those of us who loved Susan.
- Of course this battle was but a small affair, yet I think that few have been more terrible, at any rate in modern times.
- It was a small, private affair - no more than 50 people, most of them family members.
- But this is no time, Raoul, to talk of my small affairs.
- "It should be a small affair, just 2,000 of my closest friends."
- The whole thing was really quite a small affair from our point of view.
- Most had some sort of waiting room, and also a siding, but were only small affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.