"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following two years he steps up a position by becoming executive vice president of academic affairs.
- Though ill all his life, he was devoted to academic affairs.
- The most active committees focus on academic affairs, education and research.
- He later served as vice president for academic affairs at Michigan.
- In 1960 he became vice president for academic affairs at Temple.
- From 2000 to 2004, he was an associate dean for academic affairs at the law school.
- He was chancellor for academic affairs from 1967 to 1969.
- He was promoted to vice president for academic affairs in 1965.
- In 1977 he was named vice president for academic affairs.
- There have been four vice presidents for academic affairs in the last 10 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.