"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The understanding of those words can and does seem to be the central experience in human affairs.
- If we ask for their help against others of our race, that will mean them getting involved in human affairs and politics.
- In any case, here it is: I have never been really able to believe that human affairs were serious matters.
- But you are not to become involved in human affairs, remember?
- Three years passed without any outside interference in human affairs.
- This is only so much greater similarity to human affairs.
- Perhaps once again in human affairs many will end up owing much to few.
- As the organization developed in human affairs, relations between people also organized.
- Or is it simply a measure of an individual's impact on human affairs, for good and ill?
- Certainly a great chapter in human affairs appears to be drawing to a close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.