"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The foundation also publishes books as an imprint on urban affairs.
- Did anything from the candidates show they understood what "urban affairs" now means?
- Specialists in urban affairs say it is a mistake to pin too much hope on tourism.
- Few people are as likely to understand the plight of the needy as those who work in social services and urban affairs.
- It was launched in 2010 to cover urban affairs, business, technology, culture and design.
- The question, social critics, urban affairs experts and philosophers agree, is how much society won or lost in the process.
- He joined the White House staff as assistant to the president for urban affairs.
- His father is a professor of urban affairs and planning at Hunter College.
- He followed that with a master's degree in urban affairs from the University of London.
- In his seminars he taught students to look at urban affairs with the eyes of academic sociologists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.