"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Looking back over the whole affair, I see only one possible course of action.
- Could the whole affair really be taking place under water?
- Then again he would know how to time the whole affair.
- The king did not take much interest but wanted to get the whole affair over and done with.
- He was beginning to feel very good about the whole affair.
- But I do not feel too sure about the whole affair.
- What I want is to put a stop to the whole affair.
- But I don't feel too sure about this whole affair.
- In a matter of minutes the whole affair was over.
- The whole affair was like something from a bad movie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.