"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During their marriage, they both became involved in civic affairs.
- Low became active in civic and state affairs for a decade.
- The family has always been active in local civic affairs.
- He devoted the rest of his life to civic affairs and historical studies.
- Allen took an early, active interest in politics and civic affairs.
- Many dancers in recent years have been much concerned with civic and world affairs.
- After retiring, he was involved in social and civic affairs.
- Her involvement in civic affairs began at an early age.
- Throughout these years, he was active in many religious, civic, and educational affairs.
- He then returned to Texas to found his own law firm and take part in civic affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.