"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your choice of pattern is, as ever, a personal affair.
- There was the business then of clearing up my personal affairs.
- I started to explain the reasons, but he wasn't interested in my personal affairs.
- But the last thing he needed at this point was for his personal affairs to become an issue.
- There are other factors, of course, some even more personal than a love affair with cars.
- I didn't want to overlap my personal affairs with business.
- Check him out to see if you really want to become involved in his personal affairs.
- How would they deal with the financial and other personal affairs of the victims?
- They invariably tell less of their private or personal affairs.
- I had enough of my own personal affairs to last for months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.