"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had set out to make her love him, or at least get involved in a torrid affair with him.
- Almost a thousand years ago, they began a torrid affair.
- Interesting, but not evidence of a torrid affair that could lead to a crime of passion.
- Learning she had been a fan of his for some time, the two begin a torrid affair.
- "I'm not the one who had a torrid affair with a pirate."
- They renew their torrid affair and are happy for sometime.
- The heavens might tumble, but that would not stop people being fascinated by news of a torrid affair.
- Thus began a torrid affair that would change both their lives.
- A New Orleans wife and mother carries on a torrid affair behind her family's back.
- No matter how torrid the affair was now, it would die quickly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.