"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And that this means much more to me than a casual affair."
- I wish now we had truly known each other better; something beyond a casual affair.
- Through the fall of 1969, they carried on a casual affair.
- It's my work that's important to me at the moment - I don't have time for casual affairs.
- After the war, university research never returned to the casual, almost sleepy affair it had been.
- He couldn't possibly be offering her anything more than a casual affair.
- Unlike in present day, the event was not seen as a casual affair.
- She didn't really know the first thing about having a casual affair.
- The four Nice leftovers are not small or casual affairs.
- I have a feeling that most women want more than just a casual affair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.