"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1976 to 1984, he was a deputy secretary of the department, responsible for Asian affairs.
- He also made occasional appearances as a commentator on Asian political affairs for American television.
- Until it does, Japan's efforts to play a more active role in Asian affairs will provoke distrust.
- While in the Department of State, he held responsibility for overseeing Asian affairs.
- They see China as an increasingly dominant force in East Asian affairs by the end of this decade.
- While the Senate was hesitant in involving itself in Asian affairs, others had no such reluctance.
- She reported from Singapore, worked as a senior staff writer and contributed articles on the environment, Asian affairs and women's issues.
- Elizabeth Becker is a journalist and author who specializes in trade, development, and Asian affairs.
- Your country, of all those in this region, should understand how devastating American attempts to intervene in Asian affairs are.
- In Ottawa, he has held several positions related to Asian and international economic affairs, including G7 summitry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.