"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is now the group's director of legislative and legal affairs.
- Who should I get in touch with about legislative affairs?
- He served as secretary of legislative affairs from 2003 through 2009.
- This was a big opportunity to learn about reporting of legislative affairs.
- "I know she was very excited about getting a full-time job in legislative affairs."
- It also looks into legislative affairs for persons with disability.
- The firm practices in all areas of legislative affairs, communications, and government marketing.
- And you must know Central doesn't interfere with other worlds' internal legislative affairs.
- He is a special assistant to President Bush on legislative affairs.
- His primary responsibility is to manage the legislative affairs and the business for the part of the majority in the chamber.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.