"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the cold war period he wrote analyses of Soviet affairs until retiring in 1973.
- That man had remarkable insights to offer, a wide knowledge of internal Soviet affairs.
- Relatively few American scholars were interested in Soviet affairs at that time.
- This is a Soviet affair, it has nothing to do with them.
- But neither is there much feeling that keeping him in line is a Soviet affair.
- But experts on Soviet affairs say it is plausible.
- He writes about Soviet affairs, international relations and crisis management.
- Disinformation had become an important component of day-to-day operations in Soviet foreign affairs.
- And while the book is written for a general audience, there is much that students of Soviet affairs might learn from it too.
- He has been considered one of the leading American authorities on Soviet affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.