"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It must be a serious affair if she's trying to read his books.
- You hadn't even had much sexual experience: three men, wasn't it, in your 22 years, and only one of those a serious affair?
- Spencer had two serious affairs but continued to love, and frequently visit, his first wife, until her death in 1950.
- No one ever thinks of connecting him with serious affairs.
- You have taken up the serious affairs of life, Mark.
- An attack in greater force on the night of 15/16 April was a much more serious affair.
- Then he would devote himself to the more serious affairs of life.
- But that doesn't mean meals have to be serious, formal affairs.
- He had meant to go, but there was in her voice what would have stopped him from affairs even more serious.
- If so, why had he involved them in her serious affairs?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.