"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Okay, so maybe the relationship was wearing thin and I just hadn't noticed.
- Now though, some of the old assurance was beginning to wear thin.
- I am civil toward her, but my patience is wearing thin.
- We're eight hours into the journey with 20 to go, but small talk is wearing thin.
- It would wear thin, eventually, like the other women always did.
- But such behavior appears to be wearing thin with the public.
- Patience, though, may be wearing thin in the front office.
- Beard's players are beginning to wear thin on him as well.
- Sometimes I wonder if my personal resources aren't wearing a little thin.
- But the joke is wearing a bit thin with the character.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.