"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had been gone for almost four months, and the voyage was beginning to wear on them.
- Now though, some of the old assurance was beginning to wear thin.
- But her new lifestyle soon begins to wear on him.
- But I think this situation is beginning to wear on him.
- At the end of a week things were beginning to wear rather a startling look.
- Ten days later, they began to wear the religious habit.
- This was the way he put his mind back in gear when long hours began to wear him down.
- As the hours passed and the silence began to wear on her, she kept trying.
- But he said the job was beginning to wear him down.
- But then it all just began to wear on me mentally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.