"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was only the threat of banishment from the game that persuaded him to wear the sponsors' bibs at the tournaments.
- During informal get-togethers, club members share their stories and develop strategies to persuade people to wear seat belts.
- Maybe she could persuade him to wear the outfit on a trip to the holodeck some day.
- She brought me a jacket from her closet as to try to persuade me not to wear the dress.
- No "health reason" would ever persuade me to wear a Lycra fig leaf in public.
- So is my beanie, but it's not likely that I could persuade Clementine to wear it.
- Among them, they decided they knew 450 students and faculty members they could persuade to wear the shirts on one designated day.
- It took months more of cajoling and sitting in on video shoots to persuade him to wear the line while performing.
- My tailor could as easily persuade me to wear an a ill-fitting coat.
- Can't I persuade you to wear a pistol in Your belt?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.