"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A boy wearing dark red livery came up to their table.
- You might have thought that I was the one wearing livery.
- All wore the red and black livery of their clan.
- The servant who opened the door was too senior to wear livery.
- The two guards on duty at the moment were both huge, and wearing the black livery of the hotel.
- There were four of them, and they wore livery.
- Most were staff, whether or not they wore the livery, but several came from outside, and he recognized two magnates.
- In the 18th century, even musicians were servants and had to wear livery (uniform).
- He wears the royal livery and is mounted on horseback.
- The person was a middle-aged woman with a hard, disagreeable face, wearing the livery of the Queen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.