"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The creatures attacked from every direction, going after anyone wearing a uniform.
- She went to school wearing shoes stuffed with paper instead of soles.
- The league went back to the players wearing a half visor.
- Blood pressures were taken in the office and using 24-hour measurements while the people went through their day wearing a monitor.
- In another, one of the girls went to an event wearing this t-shirt:
- I went to the interview wearing my lieutenant commander's uniform.
- He went down the street wearing the expression of the canary that ate the cat.
- Webster's eyes went to a blond boy wearing a white shirt and sunglasses.
- Stories that some men went over the top wearing orange sashes are, however, thought to be myths.
- Kent went to the Halloween party wearing a cowboy outfit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.