"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her watch wore to an end without the answer she needed most.
- I can wear them to all the parties we will be going to.
- You can wear them to the last dance at school.
- Some men don't want to make choices about what to wear to the office.
- But the best way to get my money's worth, I figure, is to wear it to death.
- So what would you wear to the opening of the Met?
- I'll wear them to death and they'll still last me three or four years.
- "What am I supposed to wear to something like this?"
- But I didn't want her to wear the same thing she wore to school every day, either.
- What in the world was she going to wear to her own wedding?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.