"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tell people to make something they're going to wear.
- "What are you going to wear on the first day of school?"
- "Are you going to wear that to look for a job?"
- Maria had given a lot of thought to what she was going to wear today.
- Where do you think I'm going to wear all these beautiful things?
- If you hadn't even seen the person who was going to wear them?
- Just to be safe, you're going to wear it tonight as well.
- What in the world was she going to wear to her own wedding?
- "But we're not going to wear them at the same time."
- I'm going to wear the shirt you just gave me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.