"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I halfway expected the women here to be wearing short skirts still," he said.
- It was just the time when women were wearing short skirts and she wore them to advantage.
- I think women are bored wearing very short skirts all the time.
- No need to ask why they both wear short yellow skirts.
- She patted at her hair, which she wore short and straight.
- In the Indian imagination, this has long been the place where women could wear short skirts and dance with men.
- Women should cover their shoulders and avoid wearing short skirts.
- It was said that they should not wear short skirts.
- He'd never seen a woman with gray hair worn so short.
- An even better alternative for those who want to wear short skirts, but whose legs might not be up to it, is boots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.