"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least I didn't have to wear it around my neck.
- He might as well have been wearing a sign around his neck.
- Yeah but are you supposed to be wearing it around the school?
- It was like wearing a white sun around my neck.
- And why did he have to wear it around his neck?
- It's actually really good; I still wear it around the house.
- It was a look he'd only recently worn around me.
- And wear it around her neck is what she does.
- Just the thing to wear around the house when you want to be comfortable, they said.
- Like the sort I used to once wear around our pool.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.