"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I think this situation is beginning to wear on him.
- You should wear something dark on a night like this.
- As the years wore on he followed the news, trying to figure out how things might be different, back home.
- The starting point is really what you wear on the night.
- She wore on her body a part of his being.
- It was wearing on him and probably had been from the beginning.
- Don't let him see how this is wearing on you.
- Let us know what you wore on your big day.
- He has taken to wearing it on his head for fun.
- The person seemed to be wearing something on his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.