"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who would have thought the man could near to wear her out?
- They begin to wear out after 15 or 20 years.
- Once she is worn out, you buy a new one.
- They find most things wear out in a century or two.
- He was going to wear it out in the first 10 minutes.
- The two women in his life were wearing him out.
- By the time John came along she was worn out.
- No, it is more like they are just wearing out.
- One might think so much good behavior could wear a person out.
- All we need to do is wear them out, Major.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.