"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now people come here wearing sandals they made themselves out of leather.
- They came to town wearing new jackets that proclaimed, "Iraq is back."
- This guy comes wearing sneakers and they won't let him in.
- One day a girl in my class came to school wearing a jacket I had outgrown.
- He came into the bus station wearing jeans and a big smile.
- I finally said, "Someone came to school wearing this; it didn't just walk in the closet by itself."
- It would not have been new to him; they were always afraid of those who came wearing the hard calibers.
- What are you trying to pull, coming here wearing nothing but a bathing suit?
- The clothes he came back wearing were clean, but unironed.
- Most of the other boys came to the dance wearing clip-ons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.