"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Narrk entered wearing a hideous smile on his face.
- It began when an aggressive-looking woman entered wearing a leather jacket.
- He calls for both, and they enter wearing one another's uniforms.
- The three men entered wearing the sober expressions people adopt when they're being allowed to bypass a queue.
- A sign on the door says no one may enter wearing a hat or shoes.
- The one in which the men enter wearing sandals, for example, is called "the flip-flop boys."
- The first pair of fighters entered wearing tunics of blue and black.
- Mr. Morris entered wearing a jacket and his second skirt of the evening.
- The people in the shop looked at us curiously when we entered wearing our monkey costumes.
- A few minutes later, Gloria entered wearing a robe, her hair still damp from the shower.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.