"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fear not for me, I wear a chain shirt beneath my cloak.
- Her shorts were thin and she wore nothing beneath them.
- The garment gave the illusion that she was wearing nothing beneath it.
- He wore a short black beard beneath his cruel mouth.
- "Is it decent that you wear no clothes beneath my coat?"
- She was wearing nothing beneath the old red fabric.
- Usually, you would wear the patch on your lower stomach, beneath the waistline.
- The great ruby was on a ribbon, always worn beneath her dress.
- He felt the weight of the gun he wore beneath the jacket.
- And I could see she was wearing nothing beneath the blouse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.