"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at night, it could wear off long before morning.
- There was no way you could know the drug would wear off in a few minutes.
- But after six months or so it started wearing off.
- Until then, even if you feel the effects wearing off, do not let them know it.
- But the effect wears off for most patients by two years.
- Six months, it took for the stuff to wear off.
- In both cases, the effects wore off after a few hours.
- Often when you know it is possible the need seems to wear off.
- It had been days now and the effects were wearing off.
- Whatever I'd had the night before must have worn off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.