"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A county prison was originally built in 1737.
- He was sentenced to six to 23 months in county prison for illegal possession of prescription drugs, to be served concurrently with his federal sentence.
- I was sentenced to ninety days in the county prison.
- After the lure of the streets swayed him away from education, he spent a brief stint in the county prison.
- In actuality, the hangings all took place at the county prison in Lebanon.
- And then, as promised, Jackson let her come with Brett to the county prison.
- This came to an end when a new county prison was built in the grounds of the castle's former bailey.
- The maximum sentence to the county prison is one year.
- The twins were transferred from the city jail to the county prison to await trial.
- Both devices are hooked up to the command center at the county prison in Annapolis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.