"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 20th century prison libraries were ran by teachers.
- Less clear, however, is just what reading material should be offered in prison libraries.
- He was allowed access to the prison library and began studying law.
- Many are passed on to inmates or to the prison library.
- You might be able to find out a little more from the newspapers in the prison library, if you're really interested.
- He spent long hours reading books in the prison library.
- The character of the book he would receive from the prison library another.
- He was allowed two books a week from the prison library.
- All except two, who found a chance to meet in the prison library.
- The prisoners could, it was true, make use of the prison library.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.