"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film is set in a British prison.
- Handed a free night and 90 bucks of mad money, would any couple choose to see a Broadway musical comedy set in a prison for alimony deadbeats?
- It is set in a Mexican prison and the roads of America.
- He advised Fields, "I have a Christmas song but it doesn't have a chorus and it's set in a prison".
- The video for "Good Girls Go to Heaven", directed by Brian Grant, was set in a prison.
- He even wrote a musical, which was set in a prison that was forced to go co-ed.
- Old grievances drive the plot of this novel, set in a castle and a prison.
- Frank Darabont's film is about the last thing one might expect from a Stephen King story set in a prison.
- Who on earth expects a play set in a prison to be suitable for the under-10s?!
- It's a love story set in a prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.