"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new prison was constructed to an architecture terrible design intended to discourage law-breaking.
- The prison was constructed in 1908 by the French colonists on an area of about 10ha, completely isolated from the populated areas.
- This historical well was built at the time the prison was constructed in 1883 as a source of drinking water.
- The prison has been designed and constructed by Serco, and was first opened on 30 March 2012.
- The boma (fort), a slave market, a prison and a dock were constructed in the village.
- The prison was originally constructed to keep a more dangerous breed within.
- The Zonn had built the wall, along with the rest of the small city around which the prison had been constructed.
- The prison was constructed by boarding up both sides of a corridor in the basement of Stanford's psychology department building.
- The prison was originally constructed in 1936 by the occupying Japanese.
- For this purpose, a prison was constructed to contain around three to four hundred people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.