"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is taken to a new prison and placed in a cell.
- But just down the road was a new prison, its construction nearly complete.
- The new, larger prison would be in a place with better air.
- It takes four years to plan and build a new prison, she said.
- This was the first such incident in the new prison.
- Going to a new prison, you don't know what to expect.
- He had released him, but only into his new prison.
- He has opened 32 new prisons, to a total of 68 today.
- It takes at least 10 months to build a new prison.
- But those new prisons are not likely to be ready until at least 1991 or 1992, state officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.