"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the help of the other survivors, Rick manages to enter the prison courtyard.
- "I would definitely, probably, say I am a leftist," she said in the prison courtyard.
- Within minutes of the news of the landings, two machine guns had been set up in the prison courtyard.
- His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the horn located in the prison courtyard.
- The prison courtyard still contains a Baroque chapel from the former convent.
- He was standing in the ghastly blue light of the prison courtyard, one hand on the airbus, trying not to vomit.
- At that moment, he brought his eyes up high enough to see a blinding flash erupt through the prison courtyard.
- Dana walked into the prison courtyard and was escorted to the warden's office.
- These days, during a close game in the prison courtyard, Adams said he sometimes looks up for the scoreboard.
- But through it all, his mind kept drifting back to the horror in the prison courtyard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.