"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state would also gain money for prison construction.
- All cost far less than prison construction and operation.
- Many experts argue that drug rehabilitation is much less expensive than prison construction.
- In the last two years prison construction worth $8.4 billion was authorized.
- Justice Spending on prison construction would be reduced by $331 million.
- It includes a compromise on one of the most contentious issues in the budget: prison construction.
- New York has seen a rise in prison construction.
- A boom in prison construction has been unable to keep up with the increasing number of inmates.
- The study's findings on prison construction and drug education classes in schools are most likely to produce criticism.
- But it increases spending substantially in areas like primary education and prison construction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.