"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inmates statewide are taken to local hospitals for services their prison infirmaries can't provide.
- "Guess from here they'll haul me to the prison infirmary."
- The nose was the worst, it had been broken twice and badly repaired in the prison infirmary.
- In 1973, he was found stabbed to death in the prison infirmary.
- Since that first talk we had in the prison infirmary he has worked night and day on my case.
- I had headaches that would put me in the prison infirmary for days at a time.
- A doctor from the prison infirmary stood at attention nearby, and a group of Harkonnen soldiers marched into the square.
- Fifteen other prisoners were treated at the prison infirmary, he said.
- "You will have to take it up with the prison infirmary."
- A riot broke out at approximately 9:00pm on July 21, 2009, during which prisoners took control of the prison infirmary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.