"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They must have all killed themselves, or perhaps been thrown into prison.
- We don't even throw people into prison for a month!
- He did some other stuff, too, which got him thrown into prison.
- However, in 1809, he was thrown into prison for his debts.
- His eyes were put out, and he was thrown into prison.
- Was he involved in this plot to throw him into prison?
- If he told the whole truth they might both be thrown into prison, or so thought Peter then.
- They were compelled to do it by force, or thrown into prison.
- If anyone ever found out he'd be thrown into prison.
- The chiefs did not agree with the king and were all thrown into prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.