"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three are returnedto the capital, and Boris cast into prison.
- Everywhere the Dissenters were cast into prison and the Church dominant.
- He was several times cast into prison, and at length was condemned to death on account of his sacerdotal character.
- He was subsequently set free, but was again cast into prison in 1565.
- The blacks have been sullen, ever since she cast him into prison.
- Theophanes was cast into prison and for two years suffered cruel treatment.
- Let them be cast into prison and not besmirch your purity.
- Repent and cast these men into prison and it may not be too late.
- Initially he had some success, but before long he was seized, blinded and cast into prison.
- On the death of Ja'far, his father and brother were both cast into prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.