"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the condominiums, one can see a prison building and the tips of the prison towers over the trees.
- With this new information, he changes tactics and begins walking toward the prison tower.
- The families were crammed roughly into the prison tower.
- She jerked one hand in the direction of the prison tower that so recently held her in its grip.
- A new main building including a grand staircase and prison tower were constructed.
- She's being held in the castle's prison tower.
- A tall post was fixed to the prison tower.
- Would she not rather die in her prison tower on which night by night they had seen her stand and sing?
- The skiff had passed the barrier and scraped on rock at the base of the prison tower.
- 'You look like Rapunzel in her high prison tower,' he grinned, touching her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.