"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could have been sent to prison for up to 11 years.
- He was sent to prison three times during the war.
- He is sent to prison for the rest of his life.
- In 1964, he as sent to prison for the rest of his life.
- Because of the article, he was sent to prison for six months.
- During the war people were sent to prison for such things.
- He was also one of the last to get out among those who were sent to the prison with him.
- She, who had always before been the one to send others to prison.
- I think people should try and help women, not just send them to prison.
- "And when they do, I can tell them enough to send you to prison for the rest of your life."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.