"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Prison accommodation, especially modern prisons in the developed world, are often divided into wings.
- They will never find $15 million to make it a modern, high-standard prison.
- The place had been designed, originally, as a modern progressive prison.
- Suppose a man could be born in a modern prison.
- A modern (by 1960's standards) prison for women operated adjacent to this site until 2000 and was demolished in 2006.
- The spacious front room of the modern prison was all concrete and light.
- Milosevic is likely to be confined in one of Europe's most modern prisons.
- The parole system, like the modern prison, was an American invention in the 19th century.
- At the time it was a modern prison in the whole region.
- Erected between 1927 and 1935, it was built to be the most secure and modern prison in Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.