"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Blake was then only 60 feet from the prison wall.
- The team found buildings too close to the prison wall.
- What he didn't know was how to behave like a human being outside of his prison walls.
- Instead, he was supposed to talk about life inside prison walls.
- Be happy inside the prison walls of my own skull.
- He'll never again see the light of day free from prison walls.
- Two years later he escaped through a hole he'd made in the prison wall.
- Black Power was taken to another level inside prison walls.
- The young man stood by the prison wall and read the names to a crowd of family members.
- They tell me he has paced up and down all night outside the prison wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.