"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could make out the trees behind the prison building.
- But they took him straight into one of the big prison buildings.
- He said prison building and maintenance budget will be £1.3 billion - half of that which was planned.
- They left the prison building in the grey light of dawn.
- They're supposed to be confined at night in the prison building.
- The four men escaped out the southeast door of the main prison building, the report said.
- As it sank down, I saw why there'd been no prison building to see from the front.
- As yet it is not known what will replace the former prison buildings.
- The restoration of the prison building was completed in 2000.
- Between 1980 to 1985 a new prison building was built.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.