"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first thing I see is the inside of another prison cell.
- The thought of his father in a prison cell might look pretty good to him right now.
- You trade one prison cell for another in some ways.
- Over all, prison cells themselves are a $600 million market.
- Nothing will focus someone's mind like looking at the world from the inside of a prison cell.
- If you had more people working, you'd have less need for prison cells.
- For the first time I looked around the prison cell where she had been kept.
- Her room had become too much of a prison cell.
- Inside was a small room, not much different from a prison cell.
- He felt so much better, like a man let out of a prison cell.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.