"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of those, more than 900 have already been freed from prison.
- After being freed from its prison, it takes the form of a woman.
- He was freed from prison, however, by order of the king.
- Of the party's members freed from prison in recent months, most have not returned to politics.
- Ten years have passed since the Demons last tried to free their god from his prison beneath the earth.
- A month later on 14 December she was freed from prison without public explanation.
- He had been freed from prison in an armed raid the night before.
- However, a man of Roger was freed from prison and claimed to have had one eye put out.
- So far, about a dozen people have been freed from prison or parole.
- He was freed from prison, but moved with his family to Wroclaw in 1947.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.