"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the cell had in common with old prisons was the most basic thing of all: The door would not open to my command.
- The old prison became a tourist attraction under several private owners for most of a century and a half.
- The latter knew his way well about the old prison.
- Then they turned and, without speaking, hurried across the clearing to the old prison.
- It is an old prison, and quite a pioneer establishment, on the plan I have already described.
- It passed to the Crown in 1763 and was the site of the old prison until 1836.
- Only the old prison called Lunette did not meet today's standards and has closed in 2008.
- Some of the stone from the old prison was used for the walls surrounding the office building.
- He had turned an old prison into a theater.
- A special feature of the town is the old prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.