"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're just making the seed money for the real stuff.
- But the idea needed seed money, and they didn't have any.
- Four months later, and with seed money of less than $100,000, they published the first issue.
- He started the fund in 1997 with some seed money from friends and family.
- Seed money, they had said; build us a house and then see where you want to go from there.
- The only thing holding all this back was seed money.
- The society has received no financial aid from the Government, other than seed money.
- If we like the idea, we'll give you some seed money for a few stores, more the second year and so on.
- For example, the higher the announced seed money the more people give.
- A friend put up the seed money - about $6,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.