"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think they drain money away from public schools.
- To fight against vouchers that drain money from public schools?
- In this country the effort has been criticized by some as a huge expense that might drain money from other needed research.
- You argue that vouchers would drain money and attention from public schools.
- Others say the vouchers would drain money from public schools.
- First, by draining money from the new into the old in what military experts call "the death spiral."
- The problem, Administration officials say, is that any big new rocket development would probably drain money from other technology projects.
- "They drain money and resources from sometimes the most needy public schools."
- The plan would drain money from the very public schools that need it most.
- The issue in this case is the need for campaign finance reform to drain private money from politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.