"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, he said, if the letter writer decided to start a lawsuit against the seller, she would be limited to claiming money damages.
- We are two ghosts brought into a courtroom to battle over "money damages."
- Employees who are harassed but not forced off the job cannot win money damages.
- For this wrong, money damages may be recovered from the first person by the other.
- Jaubert was not awarded any money damages or other relief.
- The suit seeks more than $10,000 in money damages, the minimum required for the court's jurisdiction.
- But, the brief continued, the student was not entitled to recover money damages.
- The court held only that individuals may not sue states for money damages under that law.
- Typically, money damages are the compensation for violating the terms of a contract.
- But he added that money damages - no details on how much - had been agreed to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.