"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "For a while, you couldn't go anywhere without running into open drug-dealing, money exchange, gangs doing their thing," she said.
- Reception offers a service for money exchange and safety deposit boxes etc.
- It soon became insufficient for Lyon's money exchange, but was not renovated before 1748.
- He subsequently started a money exchange, with a new system for inter-city loans, and died at the age of 73.
- Thus, they have facilities like money exchanges and information desks with English speaking staff.
- On the night of the money exchange, Linus poses as the threatener.
- Moscow announced last week that it would open corporate money exchanges around the country next year.
- I changed a five-pound note in the money exchange, then used a call-box.
- Karl made fortunes in the stock market and on the various money exchanges.
- Without electricity, the banks services were slow, limited to money exchange and withdrawal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.